My photo
calenndula@gmail.com * DOLL MAKER, Czech * PANENKÁŘKA *

April 27, 2011

MATERIAL = WOOL! * MATERIÁL = VLNA!

wool. material for creation. you feel it in your hand, see colors, and she tells you what she wants to be. I like home dyeing in my old pots.

"why there is some hair in the food all the time?"  my husband asks irritably . I am silent and pretend that have no idea ...

I will offer this wool with another assortment in my future internet shop. it will be soon ...
 
vlna. materiál ke tvoření. cítíte ji v ruce, vidíte barvy a ona vám říká, čím chce být. mám ráda domácí barvení ve starém hrnci. 

"co to je v tom jídle pořád za chlupy?", ptá se podrážděně můj manžel. já mlčím a tvářím se, že nemám ponětí...

tuto vlnu nabídnu v budoucnu společně s dalším sortimentem ve svém internetovém obchůdku. už brzo...







1 comment: